My goal has two levels to it:
Happy - lose 15-20 lb
Ecstatic - lose 25 lb
My happy level would take me to 130-135 lb, which is a healthy weight for my size. My ecstatic level would take me to pre-baby weight (125 lb). I have spent most of my adult life so far in the 125-130 lb range, and I'd love to get back to that.
I have started to take steps towards that. I already eat fairly well. I do better in the summer when there is a wider selection of fruits and veggies for less expensive prices, but I try. I have always loved my fruits and veggies, but my husband is a meat and potato guy, and when he makes supper (most nights) he seems to forget the veggies. Eating wise, I plan to eat out less often (or at least choose the healthier menu options) and eat more fruits and veggies.
I am buying a jug of juice to keep at work so I drink more liquids. I have always disliked the taste of water unless it is freezing cold, so I find it hard to drink as much as I should. Having juice at work should help with that.
I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's Fitness Walker shoes. They're like Skecher Shape-ups, only much less expensive. They are probably the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I bought them earlier this week, and my feet have never been happier.
Today I bought two fitness DVDs: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
Sarah...Good for you for having a plan and I support you 100%. Good luck and hope you reach your ecstatic goal!!
ReplyDelete