Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Book review: Immortal in Death

Immortal In Death is the third book in the In Death series. This book really focuses on Eve and her friendship with Mavis. The book starts off with a model being murdered, and Mavis being the number one suspect.

It is interesting to see Eve and Roarke's relationship deepen, with Eve having to shop for a wedding dress. I'm not a huge shopping fan, but I don't dread it like Eve does.

I really liked the idea and theme of family running through this book. Eve doesn't think she has family, but her thoughts and actions really highlight how a person can create their own family with friends. Not to give anything away, but the collection of ladies at her bachelorette party are her family, and it is quite a group. All strong, independent women, and very realistic with each having their own personality and flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment