Monday, January 24, 2011

Fell off the exercise wheel

So I haven't exercised since Wednesday. But I have a good excuse. I was sick. Not "oh I feel tired, *cough* *cough*" sick, I mean the constant nose and eye running, unable to breath, it hurts everywhere fabric is touching me, freezing cold, I can barely kep my eyes open, *cough, hack, hack* for several minutes until my eyes pop out from lack of oxygen sick. Which my son shared right along with me. Very pleasant weekend in our house.

But I am feeling much better today. Actually live and breathing normally, and I can taste things again. And my son is doing better too.

Not often that you get a super-cold that only lasts a few days. Not sure if I like that better than the usual 2 week affair. But I guess I better climb back in the exercise wheel and start over tonight.

2 comments: