Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whatcha Reading Wednesday - Jan 12

I've started two new books, and one audiobook this past week. And it figures that as soon as I started a book I already own, the library called to tell me I had lots to pick up. Good thing I have so much free time to read... (note sarcasm)

Ceremony in Death by JD Robb. This is number 5 in the series, and my first of the year. Loving it like usual. Reading it during my lunch hours.

Earth (the book): A Visitor's Guide to the Human Race by Jon Stewart. So far it is just like his show, funny and sarcastic.I'm reading this during my few minutes of relaxing time just before bed.

Nerve Damage by Peter Abrahams. This is my new audiobook in the car. It was a little slow to start, and I have some issues with the reader, but it's getting interesting now.


So what are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment