Friday, January 28, 2011

Hugs and Kisses

Mikey is a huge cuddler. He loves to get and give hugs and kisses. Just this morning, he decided that we needed to have a cuddle session. Unfortunately, it was while I was eating my breakfast, so I only got to eat half my breakfast because the rest got too cold for me to stomach.

Mikey loves wrapping his little arms around your neck and slobbering all over your face. He is getting really good at giving kisses with his mouth closed, but he still drools quite a bit, so he is often gooey anyways. He also tends to smush his face against yours. Often in an awkward position, at an awkward angle. But it's cute.

Our little cuddle session this morning really made me realize how much I love having a cuddly kid, and how much I will miss it once he is too old to think such activities are cool. So I will be sure to get my fill now.

2 comments:

  1. Cherish each and every moment. And then he can pass it on to his kids. Then he'll remember you! Love this post.

    ReplyDelete