I can't believe it is already Thursday. This week has both flown by, and seemed to take forever. This being at home thing is driving me crazy. I totally need to go back to work, like yesterday.
Luckily, I do have an interview tomorrow morning. This will actually be my second interview with them as I did a phone interview with them last Thursday. Hopefully it goes well.
Mikey is enjoying me being home. He won't leave me alone for even 5 minutes. Even as I type, he is sitting on my lap with the iPad. I am not used to this constant companionship. I love being with him, but I am definitely working-mom material.
But I'm not complaining. I just forgot how hard and stressful job hunting is. And how easy it is to fall into a lazy routine. My weight loss goals are totally being blown. It is just too easy to snack when I am at home. But at least I can nap some days.
No comments:
Post a Comment