Friday, April 15, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - April 15
It's Friday already? I need to go back to work for the simple reason that I have no idea what day it is.
Mikey is becoming a very concerned kid. Everything has him scrunching up his face while saying "oh no". The baby crying, the dog barking, the cartoon character falling down. Everything!
Mikey has figured out how to get Special Agent Oso cartoons on Youtube on the iPad. He showed me and Mike how to do it. Just push the Youtube button, then the history button, then select your episode. My almost 2 year old showed me how to do something on the iPad that no one had showed him how to do! That scares me.
I finally cleaned up the filing cabinet area. It was the last place I still had boxes sitting. I feel so productive!
Mikey got his head stuck between the arm and back of the computer chair this morning. So funny, and yet not because he got very upset. We got him out, but it required one of us pushing the chair back out a bit while the other lifted him straight up. All while he screamed. Good times at 7 am.
It's been a while since I did an update on Mikey's eating. Mainly because there is no progress. He still refuses to chew anything, or swallow anything with chunks. Not cool for a kid who has 3 weeks to go before he is two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's so funny he can operate the ipad! My son can unlock our iphones and get online OR try to call his Nana...I have to constnatly snatch my phone from him! LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to lie, whenever a kid gets their head stuck in something (that is safe, of course), it makes me giggle. Stair banisters are the most funny to me. I know, I'm terrible.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, when I first saw him, I giggled and asked him how he got like that. I'm sure the look he gave me said "This is not funny. Stop laughing and get me out."
ReplyDelete