Monday, April 4, 2011

Electronic family

We are such an electronic gadget family. We have way too many, and the list keeps growing.

We have the essential computer.
We have multiple video games systems with a PS3 and a Wii.
We have smartphones that can do almost everything except housework.
We have an iPad that Mikey seems to claim as his own.
And the newest addition: I have a Sony eReader.

I got it for my birthday from my husband. Mostly because Mikey won't let me read books on the iPad. He tends to wander by and hit the Home button while I'm reading. Then climbs up and picks a game for us (him) to play.

Apparently Mike contemplated just getting another iPad, but they are so expensive. My little eReader is portable, and an adorable pink. And of course I needed a cover with a light in a matching pink. Overload of pink to keep the boys away.

1 comment:

  1. that's awesome! I feel like sony supports epub format too so you'll be able to read netgalley so much better (I love my ereader for that at least).

    ReplyDelete