Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Treats

Today I had my manicure/pedicure appointment. Fabulous!

No pics, but my fingers and toes are looking great. A nice blood red on my toes and a pale pink on my fingers. You can't really tell I even have polish on my fingernails, except that they are shiny. The pale pink makes them look so healthy.

The best part of the whole thing is the massage chair during the pedicure. I love those chairs! I totally need one for my house.


The worse part is the cuticle work. Ugh. I always find it slightly painful, and very gross. The worse was the baby toe on my right foot. I smashed it the other day, and completely splintered some of my toenail off. That hurt to have it worked on. It looks great now, but not fun.

I am getting my hair cut tomorrow. I am excited about that because it's been quite a while since I had it done last, over a year at least. I don't plan to have too much done, basically just a trim, and get some style cut into it.

Yea for pamper sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment