Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekly Money Check-up April 12

It's been a month since I did one of these.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food. Boring but necessary.
2. Today I am thankful that there are jobs available in our area. I just need to land one.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was all the time I am spending with Mike and Mikey at home. It is quite different being here during the day.
4. I will consider this week a success if I schedule another interview. Hopefully it will be the 3rd round interview for the place I interviewed with last week.
5. My signature accessory is my puzzle ring. I have worn it every day since my step-dad gave it to me when I was a teenager. It is the only jewelry I always wear. It is white gold with 4 bands.

Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Visit My Pretty Penny to link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment