Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers - April 8


Friday already? I have completely lost track of the days, and it's only been a week. Eek. At least I have been getting dressed everyday.

I had an interview this morning. My second interview at this place. It went great! I think I'll be invited back for a third interview. Although I was a bit concerned that the hiring manager looked to be a few years younger than me. I'm not that old. But good for him.

Mikey and I went to my sister's for lunch for a belated birthday party. It was fun, minus the meltdowns that every kid had. We made personal pizzas from pitas, pizza sauce (in a squeeze bottle!), cheese and pepperoni. Followed by ice cream cake (tradition in my family). And a cute card made by my niece. I got a soft, fuzzy new bathrobe. Which apparently is super hard to find in April.

Following this visit, Mikey has been sleeping for 3 hours. This seems to be becoming a trend.

This weekend should be full of fun. I have a woman's get-together lunch tomorrow. On Sunday Mikey's best friend (our old babysitter's son) is having a birthday party. He turned 3 earlier this week.

This reminds me that Mikey will be 2 in a month! It seems so soon, and yet so far away. I can't believe my baby will be 2.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good on the jobfront for you. Usually you don't get to two if there's no interest. Good luck! The terrible two's, uh oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second interview sounds awesome! Congrats to you. I hope your lunch goes fabulously today. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete