Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Money Check-up April 18

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on regular bills. We are trying to really watch what we spend money on until I get another job.
2. Today I am thankful that we have the money to get through my unemployment, at least for now. It is definitely less stressful knowing we have a little money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was babysit my niece and nephew while my sister went out. Mikey loves playing with them. Everything went great, and I even got to have a little alone time and a nap before she came home. I'll just leave out how Mikey woke up and threw up all over me and him about 2 minutes before my sister came home.
4. I will consider this week a success if I hear back from the two jobs I interviewed with last week. Hopefully one of them has good news for me.
5. This Easter I am going to visit my grandparents for one day. My Poppa's health is not that good, and my Nanny has suggested everyone come see him soon.

Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Visit My Pretty Penny to link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment