Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me! Today I turn 29.

My day has been pretty quiet and uneventful. Up at 6:30 with Mikey like usual. We cuddled and played like usual. Mike got up much later and gave me a card that he got Mikey to sign, and a word puzzle book, and a pack of 3 Cadbury eggs. They are my favourite!

Mike went out just after lunch, and Mikey and I planted some flower seeds in an indoor pot. We made brownies with chocolate chips sprinkled on top. Then we played play dough. He didn't want to nap until 2. And unfortunately, it is now 5:30, and he still hasn't woken up. This does not look good for his usual 8 pm bedtime. It might be a late night.

During his extended nap, Mike came home, and has since gone out for the evening. How did he get the night out on my birthday?! I finished my book (One Day), and started the next one (Smuggled). I have read a bunch of blog posts, almost caught up, only about 100 left to go. It is amazing how many there are if you take a day or two off.

I should find something to make for supper. It is hard to be motivated though when it's just me and Mikey.

My mom didn't even call. Maybe she will later tonight. My sister did text, and we are going over for birthday supper later this week. A very uneventful and quiet day indeed. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah. I wish I knew ahead of time. Hope it was a great day as you deserve!!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete