Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers - April 22

It's Friday already. Tims is really flying by while I'm at home.

This has been a very discouraging week. I heard from no one. Neither job interview I had last week. And I thought I got on eof the job's and was going to be contacted for a 4th interview for the other one (this one may still call because the HR person seems to really take their time with every step).

Some good news: Mike got a full-time job! So at least one of us will be working.

Mikey has started to sleep better... again... mostly. He is only waking up once a night again, which makes for some good rest.

Except that my sleep is all messed up. I've been staying up later, and having trouble falling asleep. Last night was the worst. I think I only got less than 5 hours. Ugh. I am so taking a nap today.

I scored an awesome deal on a gift card to a beauty salon, and have appointments next week to get my hair cut, and have a manicure and a pedicure. I am so looking forward to it!

This weekend promises to be fairly relaxing. Mike and Mikey have a playdate today, then Mikey and I are going to visit my grandparents tomorrow, and Mike and Mikey have another playdate on Sunday. I am so excited to have some alone time, and to see family.

And I think that's about it for me for today.

Link up over at Danifred's and share the flotsam rolling around your head.

5 comments:

  1. Good for you on the hair salon stuff. Way to go. You're probably just wound up with stress and wonder about the jobs etc. Hope you get better sleep real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day of pampering sounds SO GOOD! My hair (and nails and toes) look like crap. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you can Relax at your salon day and start sleeping better. Hopefully you hear back about the jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the jobs this week. That just stinks. I hope that you are able to find a moment to just relax at the salon and let it all melt away, even for just a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully your sleep patterns readjust, that is great Little MIkey is sleeping better. Great news about the job! I am sure that is great for your guys. Enjoy your haircut!
    ~Kimberlee, www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete