Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More interviews

I am very excited that I had another interview this morning. It was a follow-up from a phone interview yesterday. And it went great! I should hear back this week either way. The only downside is the 40 min commute. Ugh. I just got away from that. But the job has great potential, and some risk as it's a new company.

Tomorrow I have my third interview for the job I mentioned last week, and the week before. This is such a slow process with this company. And it appears to be mainly the HR person's fault. When I had my second interview last week it was with the hiring manager. Who hadn't been told I was available immediately, or that a whole week had went by since my first interview. He was not overly impressed. My interview tomorrow is with the HR person, so we'll see.

Between the two jobs, I'm not sure which I want more. The first has so much potential. The second is with a large international company who will likely have much better perks and benefits. Besides being a secure job that won't go belly-up.

I guess I will just have to wait and decide if I am offered either one.

No comments:

Post a Comment