Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekly Money Check-up May 2

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food. Our biggest expense every month is always food.
2. Today I am thankful that I was able to find a new job in only a month. I know it seemed like a long time while looking, but it hasn't really been that long.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was visit family. It wasn't entire free since I used a tank of gas, but it was great to visit everyone.
4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my job negotiations. Once everything is finalized I will be uber excited to start.
5. One thing I appreciate about my mom is she is a strong independent woman. She raised three kids on her own, and all of us have turned out great.

Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Visit My Pretty Penny to link up.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for that job to come through for you. About time we had some good news around here.

    ReplyDelete