So it's the Friday at the start of the long weekend. At least here in Canada. Monday is Victoria Day. And this weekend is known as the May 2-4 weekend, the start of camping, summer, and beer on the patio. Hopefully it stops raining for at least part of the weekend.
Our plans for the weekend are nothing. Mike is off at a wrestling event tomorrow, so I am hoping the weather is nice so Mikey and I can play outside lots. This weekend is low key. Next weekend will be busy with Mike wrestling every day Thurs-Sun at a festival, Mikey's first soccer game, and my niece's ballet recital.
I am still waiting on the start date of the job I supposedly landed. So I have started job searching again because I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to wait. It's getting a little riduculous. I have an interview on Tuesday that I am really excited about. It's for a large company in town. A much shorter commute, and if I get in, there is good job security and lots of growth potential.
I realized today that I hate using nail polish remover. I broke down and took off the uber chipped, sad looking polish from my fingernails. They were looking pretty bad. For some reason I hate nail polish remover though. It stinks, and I hate how my nails are discoloured and rough after polish is taken off.
I think that's about it for this week.

If you have a Sally's Beauty Supply near you they have scented acetone. I think it's Cherry. It sure smells better than plain.
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome. I tried to find a low-smell or no-smell version, but all I could find was regular or moisturizing. I didn't know nail polich remover could be moisturizing.
ReplyDeleteI thought I was the only one who hated nail polish remover. I have a bad habit of picking the polish off, which only ruins my nails.
ReplyDeleteI hope the next interview goes well and leads to something fabulous.