Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good weather is here

Finally, some good weather is here. Yesterday was gorgeous, and so was today. Both days we spent time playing outside. It is amazing how a little bit of sun and fresh air makes you feel energized at the time and very tired at night. I am ready for bed now, and I have gotten used to staying up quite late.

It may also have something to do with the hot cocoa I made as a snack. I have hot chocolate mix, but I had a craving for cocoa, which is definitely not the same thing. I have a super easy recipe, which I will definitely be using again.

For one cup of hot cocoa:
Place 2 tbsp cocoa, 2 tbsp white sugar and a pinch of salt in a pot with 2/3 cup of water. Over medium-low heat bring to a boil. Continue boiling for 2 minutes while stirring constantly. Add 1-1/3 cup milk and bring back up to desired drinking temperature.

Yummy!

1 comment: