1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on regular bills.
2. Today I am thankful for the fun my son finds in small things. Like having me chase him from the kitchen to the living room and back for 3 min. It's one of his favourite games.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go on many walks with my son. Our walks are just around the block, but he has such fun. One of our walks on Saturday involved walking with a woman and her two grandkids. Mikey was told thrilled with them. We then passed a yard sale, and we spent 15-20 min with their dogs, much to the delight of the elderly gentleman sitting with them.
4. I will consider this week a success if I have a good interview on Tuesday. I would love if I got the job, it's close and with a good company. But even if I just feel like it went well will be a success.
5. I am currently craving crepes. But there is no grocery shopping until Thursday. I will be getting all the stuff to make them then though. Yummy!
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Visit My Pretty Penny to link up.
ummmm crepes!! That would be yummy!! Especially with strawberries and whipping cream!
ReplyDeleteWishing you the best on the upcoming interview. You'll do great!
ReplyDelete