Is it Friday already? Looking at the calendar, I guess it is. Fridays just don't have the same appeal when you aren't working.
Apparently it's our carseat that is the cause for puking in the car. I picked up a friend and his son for a playdate, and didn't he puke all over while sitting in it. So I'm blaming the carseat, not Mikey.
I love crepes. For Mother's day I was having a super urge for a crepe. So instead of going to stand in line for a crowded restaurant, we waited until the mall opened and had a crepe in the food court. So yummy. But so not cheap. So we went out on Wednesday and bought the fixin's to make them ourselves. The crepe part didn't turn out so well yesterday. But today I made several good ones and put the leftovers in the fridge. My crepe tomorrow will be super easy to make since I just need to throw in all together.
For the record, I make my crepes with Nutella, strawberries, bananas and whip cream. Yummy! And I'm sure it's healthy with the fruit and all.
This week has been full of gorgeous weather. We have played outside either in our yard or at the park every day this week. We even got a bit in today before it started pouring. It was so nice all week that our yard completely dried up. Now it's a lake again. Boo.

Holy cow, crepes with Nutella sounds absolutely amazing. I just to know how to make crepes but haven't practiced in a very long time.
ReplyDelete