We had a very fun Tuesday when we went to the Toronto Zoo. I love the zoo. So much so that I even had a membership a few years ago. If we were a little closer, I'd definitely get it again.
Mikey had a blast! He especially loved the elephants, penguins and fish. Which totally makes sense since they are his favourite animals.
He only had one freak out. Shortly after we arrived, when we went to leave the big fish. He wanted to stay and watch it. But we moved on, and after a few more animals, he seemed to understand that he would get to see a lot, and that leaving the animal didn't mean we were done.
We were there for about 4 hours, and saw half the zoo. Definitely a very busy and fun visit. All of us were very tired and ready to leave. Hopefully we can go back later this year to see the other half.
No comments:
Post a Comment