Saturday, June 4, 2011

Soccer Take 2

Today was soccer again. And it was a bust, again.

Mikey fell asleep less than 2 minutes from the soccer field. He was totally dead asleep, didn't even stir when I shut off the car and was talking to him before I turned around and saw him asleep. He had been awake at the last lights.

So I brought him home and carried him inside without him waking up. But of course he woke up when I tried to take his shoes off.

But at least there was no screaming fit. I guess...

2 comments:

  1. Awww, he's still so young. Kind of hard to plan on things at that age. Keep trying I guess right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure he's a bit too young. Or more appropriately, the timing is wrong. He would probably be fine if it was at 2 or 3 pm. He's not really a morning person, lol.

    ReplyDelete