1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on clothes for Mike. He got a bunch of new shorts and t-shirts which he desperately needed.
2. Today I am thankful for having such a handy brother-in-law who loves to help out. They were over for a visit today and he was busy. He hung a gate to finish fencing in our yard, built a step for our back deck and installed our programmable thermostat. Awesome stuff!
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was read. I love reading, and it rarely costs money.
4. I will consider this week a success if I have a good interview on Friday. That's right, I have another interview lined up. Hopefully something good comes out of it!
5. One of my pet peeves is when Mike walks by the garbage can and puts his garbage on the counter. It was more work to put it there then throw it out! Grr...
Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Visit My Pretty Penny to link up.
No comments:
Post a Comment