Saturday, June 18, 2011

Boo-boos, scared me and soccer

So I have three stories to tell, as the title may implied. Either that or soccer didn't go good.

Boo-boo:
Mikey got his hand stuck in the front of a broken filing cabinet. I kept telling Mike to tape up the hole. Well now he did. After Mikey got his hand stuck. And scraped his knuckle and cut the side of his hand getting it out.

He got a cool bandaid covering the whole side of his hand, and spent all yesterday showing it off saying "boo-boo". He also spent the whole day cradling it in his other hand like it was broken.

I took the bandaid off before bed, and I can't believe how healed it already looks. No bandaid was needed today.

Scared me:
Last night when I was getting ready for bed, I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my bedroom, which is just past Mikey's bedroom. I already took my glasses off, so things were a bit fuzzy. I glanced at Mikey's door and jumped. Mikey was standing in the open crack and was basically just a white figure. Scared me pretty badly.

Soccer:
Not so good today. Mikey got sick as soon as I took him out of the car. Better than in the car, but it meant he didn't really want to play. He did kick the ball around for about 5 minutes, but that's about it. He was done, so we left. Next week is picture week, so hopefully it goes good.

No comments:

Post a Comment