Saturday, June 25, 2011

Soccer picture today

Today was the half-way point through soccer. This meant it was picture day.

Mike and I were taking bets on whether Mikey would make it through the session because he was falling asleep in the car on the way there. He did great while we were waiting. Running, kicking the ball, playing What Time Is It Mr Wolf. Unfortunately, we were the last team to get pictures taken. So Mikey was pretty much done by then.

We did get a decent picture of him. Of course, it's of the two of us because I had to hold him. But it should still be cute.

The team picture was not as easy. The three little girls on his team were all being so good. They sat in a line just as easy as can be. Mikey of course started screaming. So I got him in position standing behind the girls, and when the photographer gave the word, I back away quickly. We may have a decent shot. Or Mikey may have raised his arm and screamed. I guess we will see.

At least all the other parents were really nice about the situation. Not a single one of them made any remark about Mikey's behaviour. Which definitely makes them all very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment