Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New look

So you may notice a slightly new look to the blog today. Since fall is now here, I thought I'd change to a slightly more fall-ish colour. It's so easy to do. Just click and save.

I've been thinking about giving myself a new look too. Dye my hair. I haven't done it in a long time, like pre-baby. Not sure what colour though. Either dark red or black. I've had both colours before, and liked them both. Either way, it will be darker. Which matches the season change.

Speaking of darker, how I miss the sun already. Getting up early is so hard since it is pitch black out. If only Mr Magoo would learn to sleep in a bit. Heck, if he learned to sleep at all I'd be happy. He's still up every 2-3 hours during the night. It drives me crazy, and makes me super exhausted. And leads me to hate everyone who says "oh, my son/daughter sleeps all the way through, and has since they were a wee baby". Well good for you. I haven't experienced that yet. The longest he's slept in a row is 5 hours, and that was a while ago, and only a few times. But if you'd like to know how it feels to have a child who doesn't sleep, I'd be more than willing to trade for a night or two. Or you could just take him for a weekend since your child wouldn't affect anything anyways. Then I'd get to sleep for the first time in over 16 months. Sound like a deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment