I think I have a blog addiction. Not to writing my own (obviously), but to following other people's blogs. My Google Reader is getting quite large. Some mornings there are so many new posts to read, I have to pick and choose what order to read in. Cause I can't just read a few at a time. Oh no, that list of unread items that appears on my homepage is just calling to be read.
So how many is too many? I have 41 blogs on my list right now. And that doesn't include the 10 or so on my RSS reader at work. Should I stop adding? But when I want to read something, and there is no new posts, I don't know what to do. Except find a new blog to follow, of course. I guess I really need to find something more productive to do... like school work... ugh... Why is is so depressing to say I have schoolwork when I'm almost 30? Isn't schoolwork supposed to be for all the little kidlets? I think I need to find a new, adult name for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment