No picture tonight, but I finally had a chance to work some more on my cross-stitch project. I went all gong-ho and worked for an hour. Then thought the spot I just finished looked a little close to the basting marking the edge of the page. I counted, and was off by 5 stitches! Not cool! I ripped out everything I stitched tonight. Then counted again, and it turns out everything I have stitched so far is 2 columns to the left!
Luckily, I started with a swirly spot in the top right corner, so I plan to just eliminate 2 columns from the that section. Wouldn't affect the rest.
I could just stitch the whole thing 2 columns over, but that would be too hard to remember, and then my lovely basting would be off. Nope, losing two columns will be easier. So tonight was not a good stitching experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment