I love my local library. Where else can you get just about any book you want, without shelling out money you probably don't have? I used the library a lot when I was a kid, then again when I first moved out on my own. I have recently gone back after I decided that I didn't really want to buy books that I was only going to read once. So I renewed my library card, and have been flying through the books.
I find the best part is that if I know what book I want, like the next in a series I am reading, I just go to their online catalog, place a hold, and pick it up when it's ready. So easy and convenient.
My little monkey is a huge fan of books, so I've been picking him up books too. He seems to love books about animals, pictures of babies and kids, and textured books. And I'm happy to provide them to him. We own quite a few, but it is always nice to have a variety. How often can you read the same book? Apparently endlessly if you are a kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment