- I start work on Monday. It is ridiculous how excited I am. I feel like a little kid starting grade 1 for the first time. Only without the jumping up and down and running around in circles.
- I have no idea how to get my sleep schedule back on track. Except to die the first week of work. Whatever works, I guess.
- Our pool continues to go unused. Great waste of money there! Either it's not hot enough out, or the water just seems way too cold. It is getting a little gross, so we may have to break down and get some chemicals. Otherwise Mike will totally refuse to use it, instead of just coming up with excuses.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - July 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so happy you start work on Monday. I'm sure this weekend will be full of all kinds of emotions. Good luck sweetie!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from FNL.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the new job! Glad you're so excited!
Thanks for the luck wishes! I know I will be super excited and scared on Monday morning.
ReplyDeleteI hope tomorrow going wonderfully! I'm excited for you :)
ReplyDeleteHere from FNL...have a wonderful first day back at work tomorrow.
ReplyDelete