While brushing my teeth this morning, I was looking at my toothpaste, and had some random thoughts about it.
It seems that toothpaste comes in one of three brands: Crest, Colgate, or other. And Crest lovers don't seem to like Colgate, and vice versa. I am firmly in the Colgate camp. And I will only use mint flavoured toothpaste. Those other flavours just don't seem to give that clean mouth feel that I think brushing your teeth should leave.
Right now though, I'm not using Colgate. Our toothpaste was almost right out, and while we were in the store this past weekend, we saw a display for Arm & Hammer on sale. Decided to try it, and I am already regretting it. It just doesn't taste right. It's funny how something as small as your toothpaste brand can affect you.
As I was waisting my time on the internet trying to fall a sleep I ended up here on a blog of a girl that while brushing her teeth she actually thinks about a bunch of stuff. Me I have no preference in the paste; Colgate or crest or all the confusing brands and/or flavors and/or type. I will just brush my teeth with it!! I also tried to shine my silver chain, in vain. But I have to agree that Arm & Hammer is a grimace maker that I will never use again. Ciao, nice meeting you
ReplyDeleteHi sarah. How are u. I was reading about u at wikihow. Okay please. Help me in my forum. U are a good editor. Pls just a little help at http:/treasurestrove.com..thanks please. God bless. Sunny.
ReplyDelete