Monday, August 16, 2010

Shampoo

So if I blogged about toothpaste, why not about shampoo and conditioner? Why is it so hard to find a good shampoo?

I have thick, dry, wavy hair. Most shampoos leave my hair feeling like straw. I find it very hard to find one I like, so I tend to bounce from one brand to another, trying to remember if this one was okay, or if it was horrible. I used to love Thermasilk, but alas, it was discontinued. Since then, it has been one trial after another.

I have been using Tresemme. Not bad. But I think I need a change. My hair doesn't like the same shampoo for months on end. And those big bottles sure last. I think I've had the same bottle for 3 months now! Of course, they are slightly too big to both fit in one corner of the tub. It always seem like one is threatening to fall into the tub and crush my toes.

I have been thinking about trying the new Pantene. But the old stuff was so bad, so I'm not sure I should risk it. I know there are good shampoos out there, I just don't want to spend $20 on one bottle that will only last a month. It's just not in the budget.

2 comments:

  1. I am currently trying Pantene Medium-Thick Hair Frizzy to Smooth. I have only been using it about a week, and am undecided if I like it yet. But at least my hair didn't immediately revolt and become an oil factory or frizz ball.

    ReplyDelete