To expand on my first post, what do I expect to write here? I don't have a list of random ramblings. It will likely be miscellaneous adventures of my son, books I am reading or listening to, and other such exciting things as are happening in my ordinary life.
My day usually has a set routine:
Wake up anywhere between 6 and 7. My son is my alarm clock. On the rare days he sleeps past 7 it throws everything off because then I am running late.
Get ready and out the door at 7:50.
Depending on traffic I get to work around 8:30. I usually listen to audio books during my commute. It makes the time go faster, and I love books.
I eat lunch every day from 12-1 while reading my book.
My actual work day is full of work, reading the online newspaper and surfing my usual websites. It ends at 5.
Then it is commute home, which takes anywhere from 20-45 minutes, depending on the craziness of the roads.
Then eat, put my son to bed, clean up the toys and do the dishes. Relax for an hour or two, then off to bed for it all to repeat the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment